Warm Bacon-Mushroom Vinaigrette
- 4 ounces bacon (about 4 slices)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 T Sherry Reserve Vinegar
- 2 T Sicilian Olive Oil Buy now
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 T chopped flat-leaf parsley
Cut bacon into 1/2″-wide strips. Cook bacon with 3 T water in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring often, until bacon starts to crisp. Add mushrooms; cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, 5–6 minutes. Add vinegar and 1/4 cup water; simmer until reduced by half, about 1 minute. Stir in oil. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir in parsley.
Toss with spinach, escarole, kale, or spoon over pork chops.