Crostini with Lump Crab Salad and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cup Arbosana Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus more for drizzling
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 T minced fresh chives
- 1 T torn fresh basil
- Juice and grated zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 8 to 12 slices basic crostini
Pick through crabmeat to remove any bits of shell. Transfer to a nonreactive bowl. Add 1/2 cup of olive oil, bell pepper, chives, basil, lemon juice and zest and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Top each crostini with about 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture. Drizzle with olive oil and serve.