Balsamic Vinegar Marinade
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and pressed through a garlic press
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- 2/3 cup Arbrosano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup aged Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Buy now
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup dry red or white wine (depending on which meat you are using the marinade)
This marinade recipe will work well with meat or chicken. If you plan to use this marinade on beef or lamb, substitute the red wine for white wine.
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together. Place marinade in a plastic zip lock bag and add meat. Marinade meat for several hours or overnight and grill. You can also use this marinade recipe to marinate vegetables for grilling.